Thursday, October 20, 2011

It pains me to say...

I'll probably wont be blogging for the next week. My parents took our laptop on vacation and I hate blogging on my phone!

That being said. Adans staying with me while they're gone. If this week works out, I want to ask if Aedan and I could move in with him... I really don't want to live here anymore. My mom and I got into a stupid fight and she tried kicking Aedan and I out. That wouldn't be so bad if it weren't a frequent occurence. She gets so ridiculously enraged that she just flips a lid. I'm really sick of it! I just want a stable home for Aedan and I. I'm always treated like the black sheep in my family so they're always ganging up on me. I'M SICK OF IT! I'm so over not fitting into my own family. I just feel rejected and alone whenever they pull their BS. Me no likey.

Aside from that, I'm good. I just found out I'm going to start working only 4 days a week... THANK GOD! I feel dead inside being worn down so thin "/

I need sleep.
Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment