Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One foot in, one foot out.





I'VE FINALLY DONE IT! I MADE A BLOG!



Little background Info:
19 years young.
Mommy to Aedan Antonio Vega.
Full time Student Medical Assistant.
Full time barista.
Went to Westwood High School, Mesa, AZ.
I dedicate all my free time to my son.
I have no life outside of him, school, and work.
LAWLz!

I made this blog to share with whomever wants to listen, my son, my world, and myself. Say what you want, just please keep rude comments to yourself. Rude comments make made... You won't like me when I'm mad.

So as my first entry, I would like to say that my son turns a year in one week from yesterday (Tuesday.) We're having his birthday party this Saturday, and quite frankly, I'm terrified. Seeing aa this is ask new to me, I don't know what a party for a one year old consists of... Any suggestions? I can't believe its already been one year and I've made it out alive! Bad joke, I take it back. Aedan's wonderful. He is as cute as a button and just melts my heart. Just when I thought he couldnt be any cuter, he started walking just last Sunday! I'll try too get a video of it up in a few days. But back to the pressing manner, AEDAN'S BIRTHDAY! As proud and ecstatic as I am, I cant help but over think it! I want my guests to be entertained, but I also wantit to be all about Aedan. I dont want too many people, but I know how big Adan's family is and I'm nervous they'll be judgmental of me. Just so many other emotions are at play and I cant seem to pit them to rest and enjoy this time.

And due this overwhelming stress, I have succumb to the evils of caffeine once again. For those who dont already know, I'm addicted to caffeine. Not the "Ohhh, I need a Venti Carmel Machiatto from SB like STAT", but the "writhing in pain while in a fetal position" kind. (To anyone who didnt know any better, I'm an avid supporter of local coffee shops. Starbucks dishes out inaccurate cow piss and miseducates theyre consumers into believing that theyre piss is GOOD coffee. Its not, it tastes like an effing ashtray.) So anyways, I had gone FIVE WHOLE DAYS without caffeine, feeling pretty ok considering. In fact, all I experienced was headaches and a loss of appetite. It wasnt til my coworker, Adara, made a Halloween latte that I got an itch in my throat. Thats when I broke down.. Fml. So that explains why I'm even up this late. Good night followers, I need to get some sleep so I can take my test on the antecubital veins!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I have the SAME addiction! Omg I'm addicted to Coffee Rush right next to my house, but seeing as I'm with child I have had to tone it down to one cup of caffeine a day. I'm DYING! haha. Anyway, for a one year old's birthday party, I would suggest just throwing a party at your house since one year olds are still too small to go to Peter Piper or Makutu's Island or whatever. I suggest going with the season and doing a costume party! Dress Aedan up and have everyone else dress up too. It'll be fun for him to see different personas. Make it a bbg and grill outside in the gorgeous AZ weather! You can do it up big but still keep it cheap and family oriented :) Btw, I love your blog. You're an amazing writer! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete